Thursday, July 10, 2014

Delaware News: Everything Is Not Always As It Seems.

As you may now know, I did not have a good plan to back up all the thousands of images I had stored on an external hard drive.  Big Bad Lesson Learned.  I'm sending it off to Seagate to see if they can recover the data.  My outlook is dim on the matter since I tried everything I might, which meant I powered up probably way more than I should have and am likely to have done some serious damage. Family photos, and some very excellent images are probably gone forever.  Meanwhile, I spent some time playing around with this which is really four images layered on top of each other.  Just goes to show you that not everything is as it seems.  That is my current hope.   Perhaps things are NOT like what they seem and I have not lost some 50 thousand images. Three weeks to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment