Thursday, April 3, 2014

Delaware News

 
 
I don't always have news to share about my efforts because sometimes I am just plain lazy.  Or perhaps I suffer from fear of failure and as a result don't act at all.  Spring is here and after suffering this long, cold and snowy winter, I am feeling inspired.  Yesterday I stopped at Seasons Garden Center, the place where I sold my first piece of fine art, and dropped off a selection of note cards for sale.  Today, I am meeting with the owner of Countryside Gallery & Custom Frame Design in Newtown, PA to explore options for hanging my work in her shop.  Word on the street is that the business of fine art and framing has experienced a real slow down.  Word on the stone reminds me to seek harmony with what I imagine and create.

No comments:

Post a Comment