Thursday, April 17, 2014

Delaware NEWS: Exhibit at the Full Moon Cafe

I got to the Full Moon Café in Lambertville, NJ on Monday, and with the help of two pairs of extra hands and eyes managed to hang quite a few images.  Some were printed on canvas and mounted in floating frames by Easy Canvas.  Some were printed by Large Format Printing of NJ on canvas boards and I framed them myself.  OY...should I mention that in my crazy tizzy I mounted the hanging hardware on one of the images UPSIDE DOWN.... Yes I did and now will have to pull it apart and reframe.  No worries.  There is a nice variety of size, sepia, color, and even one selective color image.  There would have been two but alas, I wasn't the only one to err as the printer made a boo boo too, leaving one of the selective color images useless. Cut off the end of the red canoe in the printing.  How about I show you them here.






No comments:

Post a Comment